Election Insights: The New Administration’s Impact on Key Issues: Health
With 46 million uninsured, costs constantly rising, and quality of care under assault, we will hear from leading policy experts and health- focused philanthropists what grant makers can expect from the Obama administration. Participants will hear about likely policy changes and innovative strategies for working within the context of the new administration’s policies.
- Dr. Robert Brook, Vice President of RAND, Director, RAND Health
- Adam Clark, Director of Policy, Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Irwin Redlener, President, The Children’s Health Fund, health advisor to the Obama campaign
- Bill Shore, Director, U.S. Community Partnerships, GlaxoSmithKline
- Bruce Boyd, Principal and Managing Director, Arabella Advisors (moderator)
Right-click and “Save As” to download the MP3 file.