Election Insights: The New Administration’s Impact on Key Issues: Global Development
President-Elect Obama has encouraged smart global development policy — helping countries build strong economies, robust health systems and democratic governments — as a means to help the billions of global citizens living in poverty while keeping America safe. On this call, leading experts will translate the significance of his positions for grant makers engaged globally.
- Sally Canfield, Senior Program Officer, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Ruth Levine, Vice President for Programs, Center for Global Development
- Jane Wales, President and CEO, Global Philanthropy Forum
- Ken Wollack, President, National Democratic Institute
- Eric Kessler, Principal and Managing Director, Arabella Advisors (moderator)
Right-click and “Save As” to download the MP3 file.